It appears that your cart is currently empty
Machifit DM542 Stepper Motor Driver Controller for 4.2A 24-60V 57 86 Series 2-phase Digital Stepper Motor Driver
|Product Name||Stepper Motor Deiver Controller
|Power Supply||DC 24-60 (V)
|Output Phase Current||1.5A-4.5A
|Logic Input Current||10-20mA
|Impulse Response Frequency||200KHz
|Signal Input||Differential/single-ended, pulse/direction or double pulse, 5~24VDC level compatible
|Quantity||1 Pc × Stepper Motor|
|Input Power Supply Voltage||18||36||48||VDC|
|Control Signal Input Current||7||10||16||mA|
|Step Pulse Frequency||0||-||200||KHz|
|1) Control signal interface|
|PUL+||Pulse input signal: |
The effective edge of the pulse is adjustable, and the default pulse rising edge is effective; in order to reliably correspond to the pulse signal, the pulse width should be greater than 1.2μs. 5~24VDC level compatible.
In double pulse mode: CW
|DIR+||Universal input signal: |
For high/low level signals, to ensure reliable commutation of the motor, the direction signal should be established at least 5μs before the pulse signal. The initial running direction of the motor is related to the wiring of the motor windings, swapping any of the ancestor windings (such as A+, A- swapping) can change the initial running direction of the motor. 5~24VDC level compatible.
In double pulse mode: CCW
|ENA+||Enable control signal, this input signal is used to enable or disable driver output. When ENA is connected to low level (or the internal optocoupler is on), the driver will cut off the current of each phase of the motor so that the motor is in a free state and does not respond to step pulses. |
When this function is not needed, the enable signal terminal can be left floating.
5~24VDC level compatible.
|GND||DC power supply|
|+V||DC power supply is positive, range +18V—+48V, +36V recommended|
|A+、A-||Motor phase A winding|
|B+、B-||Motor phase B winding|
- DM542 digital medium and low voltage stepper motor driver, using the latest 32-bit DSP technology, suitable for driving 57 and 86 series motors.
- It has excellent low and medium speed performance and can meet the application needs of most small and medium-sized equipment.
- Using built-in micro-segmentation technology, even under low-subdivision conditions, it can achieve high-subdivision effects, and it runs smoothly at medium and low speeds with minimal noise.
- The drive integrates parameter self-tuning function, which can automatically generate ideal operating parameters for different motors and maximize the performance of the motor.
- Can drive 4-wire, 8-wire two-phase stepper motor
|1 Pc ×||Stepper Motor|