It appears that your cart is currently empty
1. It can lead to 8 IO ports.
2. Implement debugging pins.
3. It has the function of matching firmware to the analyzer.
Size of the programmer downloader board:
CC Debugger is a small programmer and debugger for TI's low-power RF system-on-chip. It can be used with IAR Embedded Workbench for 8051 (7.51A or higher) for debugging and SmartRF Flash Programmer for flash memory programming. It is also available To control the selected device from SmartRF Studio.
1. Inside the box
Mini USB cable, 10-pin flat cable with 2.54 mm connector
2. CC-Debugger can be used to program and debug the following 8051-based systems on chip from Texas Instruments (TI):
CC1110, CC1111，CC2430, CC2431，CC2510, CC2511，CC2530, CC2531, CC2533，CC2540, CC2541，CC2543, CC2544, CC2545
3. The same equipment from SmartRF Studio can be used. In addition, CC-Debugger can support the following transceivers of SmartRF Studio:
CC1120, CC1121, CC1125, CC1175
CC1100, CC1101, CC110L, CC113L, CC115L
4. It can also be used to charge PurePath wireless devices:
5. CC debugger is suitable for IAR EW8051 7.51A or higher
1 x CC2531 / CC2540 sniffing board with antenna
1 x programmer downloader cable
1 x CC debugger